TotallyLiving turns a year old! Enter our competition!
The competition is now closed- thank you for entering and best of luck!
Help us celebrate our 1st Birthday!
This month, TotallyLiving is turning a year old and we’ve got a fantastic competition lined up to get you in the party mood!
First Prize: Timex Health Tracker Watch!
Retailing at £59.99, the Timex Health Tracker watch is the ultimate gizmo for the fitness fanatic in you! The walk sensor automatically records distance, steps taken, calories burned and easily stores calories consumed in a diet diary it also allows the user to create custom fitness goals and track progress to keep motivated. Studies show that keeping a food diary can double weight loss and Timex has made it convenient for women to keep track of the calories they’ve consumed by entering it on the Health Tracker as and when they eat. We like to think of it as a Bond watch for girls!
Second Prize: One of 10 pairs of tickets to The Ideal Home Show!
The nation’s best loved consumer home show is back for its 104th year. The Ideal Home Show, sponsored by Everest, is returning to London’s Earls Court for 17 days from the 16th March to 1st April 2011, and we have 10 pairs of tickets for our lucky readers to win to this year’s show!
The show famous for making home-making a national passion, boasts a new celebrity Ambassador line-up for 2012, over 600 exhibitors and eight inspirational show sections all under one roof.
Catch up with the celeb ambassadors Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, Alan Titchmarsh, Lorraine Kelly, Gregg Wallace, Suzi Perry and George Clarke among the many stands, presentations and demonstrations that will be taking place over the two and a half weeks!
Third Prize: One of two TRESemme Salon Professional Volume Stylers!
Need a little oomph? TRESemme has created the perfect styler to create luxurious, voluminous and wow-factor locks! Quick and easy to use, the Volume Styler (£24.99) has an extra large hot air brush designed to build volume and body from root to tip. The firm bristles provide added control to lift hair from the roots while helping add some movement and waves through the lengths. With two heat settings and ionic conditioning, your hair will look sleek as well as full in a flash.
Fourth Prize: Transformulas Wrinkle Block Line Restrictor Cream!
Forget needles and plastic surgery this year, keep any wrinkles and fine lines worries at bay with Transformula’s Wrinkle Block Line Restrictor Cream, £35. Scientifically developed to help isolate and freeze the muscle behind those pesky lines, the cream instantly creates a smoother younger looking canvas! Not only that, it can help stop the creation of lines in the future, with over half of women (52 per cent) who tested it saw a reduction in their wrinkles after just 28 days. It’s the ultimate botox alternative!
For your chance to win one of these fantastic prizes just sign up to our newsletter below.
Or if you’ve already signed up, follow us on Twitter and Retweet one of our #competition and #1stBday tweets to be entered into the draw!
Terms and Conditions:
1. There will be one winner of 1st Prize as outlined above. The winner will be picked for all Twitter and newsletter sign ups.
2. There will be ten winners of 2nd Prize as outlined above. Each winner will receive a pair of Tickets valid to the Ideal Home Show 2012. Five winners will be picked from Twitter entrants; five will be picked from newsletter sign ups.
3. There will be two winners of 3rd Prize as outlined above. Each winner will receive a TRESemme Salon Professional Volume Styler. One winner will be picked from Twitter entrants, one will be picked from newsletter sign ups.
4. There will be one winner of 4th Prize as outlined above. This winner – selected from all Twitter entrants and newsletter sign ups, will receive a 15ml bottle of Transformulas Wrinkle block Line Restriction Creme.
5. This competition is NOT open to employees of Square Digital Media Ltd and Group companies, or any agency connected with this competition or family members of any of these organisations.
6. Only one entry per person and you must be over 18 years old, residing in the UK.
7. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The closing date for the competition is Thurs 1st March 2012. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. Proof of sending email or postcard is not proof of receipt of entry. No entry can be accepted if all details are not provided.
9. No cash alternative for any of the prizes.
10. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by totallyliving.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition and as such sign all rights necessary for promotion, publication or of such entries to totallyliving.co.uk. Winners agree to grant totallyliving.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
11. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Twitter FeedFollow @TotallyLiving
Join the conversation at #TotallyLiving
Looking to improve your workout? Read our top tips here.
Struggling to get out of bed? Reaching for your third cup of coffee by 11am?Find out how you can beat fatigue here.
Our experts offer up some top tips for cycling through the spring months.